Soon.
I'm writing an essay, or at least I should be.
I've been quite sad recently, since, I essentially got my heart broken.
I suppose what sucks the most about it is because the relationship would have been awesome and the individual had essentially everything I wanted in the person.
What sucked more is that I was looking into going to university there, and visiting during the holidays, and changing my phone plan so we could talk whenever they wanted.
I have to spend less time trying to become someone's prince, honestly.
It just hurts so much more in the end. I even cancelled a job interview to see them for 15 minutes, lawl.
WHY SHANE. WHY DO YOU DO THIS.
Well, we talked about it in therapy - so, now you understand but it still sucks, you know?
I don't know if I'm ever going to not like them, and that's a problem.
I am really upset when I speak to them, but I pretend that I'm not.
I don't know what to do, part of me wants/is moving on and part of me hopes he'll wake up and choose me.
But I know I'm being stupid.
It just sucks.

1 comment:
Haha I honestly forgot about your blog entirely! I'm glad I stumbled upon it today :) Make me happy knowing you're over this. I'm so proud of you <3
Post a Comment